Friday, February 03, 2006

Remembering the days in JB

Well at last I felt like talking about it......... those days were just too good to forget.
It started as though walking through the gates of a war zone. Just as me and buddie Prasad set foot on that new place it became clear............ we were uninvited guests in a new place. Everywhere we went the were piercing stares as though we were some test subject or wanted fellons. I even had the scary thought of not returning alive.
Thank God, a saviour was sent down to end our plight.......... the so called self-proclaimed legend (u wish!!!) of badminton as he says, saved us. It was a short time (3 months only) but he became more of a guardian. Caring, supportive and not to mention a bully too (hehehe). I hope he gets it when he reads this peace.
Work no longer was mundane with him around. At the same time there was The MIC President, who became a close buddy with whom we hanged out always. He was a bit sensitive though, cos if didn't invite him first to watch movies, he'll use it as a reason to blast and attack us.
I had 2 lovely, kind and caring sisters who kept an eye so that I don't doze off due to sheer boredom (no work la...).If the Demon(Manager) wasn't around, I'll lepak and talk so many stories with them.
After work there was either futsal or badminton to look forward to. The intense rivalry between the Programmers and System Designers became a side show during break hours.
There was also a new good friend who before this was non existent in Melaka, who became very close. We became thick buddies........ the great serials and movies supplier Ms.Footie.
All in all I will and can never ever forget all of you. I do hope we do meet again some day soon (except Ms.Footie).

P.S - All names were changed to avoid conflict (hehehehe!!!)

Btw guys I really miss all of you and this is just a small tribute to you. I hope no one gets offended.

No comments: