Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Good tidings are back.......Hopefully......

Well, well, well... I've gotta today began really good for me. Once I woke up, I immediately checked the result of last night's match between my beloved REDS and the Arses of London, Arsenal. Well what a relieve when my team defeated the Gunners of should I say Gooners(hehehehe!!!). 1 - 0 the final score and from what I read about the match and statistics, it was pretty much a one sided match. Well thats not all, today was my Industrial Training Presentation too. I presented all my activities while at PAVCJM and the lecturers were impressed. The lecturer in charge even enquired as to whether I would be interested to work at company of his friend. He said if I was interested, to send my resume to him.
Well it looks like good tidings are on their way back................... hopefully at last after some bad times in life.

No comments: