Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Blind Kenji Believe Me

Hmm..... what an odd title you may think. Who's this Kenji guy? Is he blind? Why must he believe me? Well its not really what you may think 'cos those words in the title are titles of songs that I've been hooked onto. Blind is the latest single from Lifehouse, a very beautiful song about loving someone. At first, I wasn't into it but due to constant airing by hommie Wafi, I got hooked onto it. Kenji and Believe Me are songs from Linkin Park's vocalist Mike Shinoda's solo debut album with Fort Minor titled The Rising Tied. They are lovely songs that I really enjoy and still can't get enough of. Kenji especially is a very meaningful song about a Japanese family's trials and tribulations living in America during World War II and how they dealt with it. I'd really recommend these songs to those who like rock and rap infused songs. Listen to them and enjoy them as much as I do.

No comments: