Monday, February 06, 2006

First Day Back In Campus.....

Well today finally I returned to my actual vocation, being a student. The day started early for me, woke up by 8.30, checked some news online and sent mails to my friends at PAVCJM. By the way class was only at 11 for me but it was a stretch right up to 4. I had to skip lunch today due to this. Hmm... thats good for me though, cos I feel I've been eating quite a lot lately and its time to reduce the meal intake and work out on becoming leaner and fitter.
Well before class, I headed to the campus photostating shop to get my Industrial Training report bound and submitted. My first class of the day was Data Communications with Mr.Zubeir of Ghana the lecturer. It was quite interesting the way he thought. At the same time I noticed that I didn't feel sleepy and tired like I always do (Training at PAVCJM really made the difference). Class ended at 1 and immediately I had to rush to CLC for my next class, Digital Computer Design. Luckily, the lecturer only had an introductory lecture for 20 minutes before he let us go.
After that my next class was only at 3 so I went to the library. I noticed that the new smart card access system was in full effect (talk about waiting 5 years for implementation). I grabbed the day's paper and read it until I was satisfied. I saw that there was still time so I decided to go upstairs to see if any other friends were around. While up, something hit me, it's been 4 months since I came to this place and now only 4 months remain for me to come and go here. It was kinda shocker and I felt a huge sense emotion come over me. Just like they say, "You won't know the value of something when its with you but only when its gone you realise the pain". Arrgh!!! Not wanting to be too sentimental, I just left and went to the bookstore to get the necessary textbooks for this trimester.
At 3 I had my Computer Graphics & Virtual Reality class by Dr. BS Daya Sagar. It was kinda fun but at the same time quite draggy too. After class, I came home.
Tomorrow I've got no class so I'm gonna spend my time doing my FYP.
Well ciao for now and watch out for my coming posts as I ponder on my life in this place for the past 5 years.....

No comments: