Monday, December 10, 2007

An Apology

Call it a spur of the moment or naivety to downright stupidity but a mistake is a mistake. Here I am today humbled and seeking forgiveness from anyone who had been directly or indirectly hurt by a recent post on HINDRAF(removed from blog). I may have tried to convey a message but probably the delivery wasn't acceptable or the manner of delivery was not proper. To err is human and I stand here in total regret of my actions to criticize without proper thought and understanding the sensitivity of the situation.

All I wish is for my dear brothers and sisters of Indian ethnicity to UNITE so that we can build a better future for our children and the generations that will come after them. There is no more point in trusting sweet words and kind actions as the General Elections are nearing and we know what is the common scenario always. Let's keep the recent incidents as well as all the bullshit that has been happening for the past century in mind.

There will be change if we want it to happen and we can make it happen. We don't need another protest on the streets because facts will be twist and turned to portray us in bad light through the so-called mass media. Freedom of speech is an illusion and democracy does not apply to iron fisted ruling.

So once again I sincerely apologize and lets UNITE for a change. God bless us all.

No comments: