Wednesday, September 14, 2005

In 24 hours time.....

Yup in 24 hours time the occasion or incident or whatever you can call it will be over.Yep tomorrow this time I would have finished my FYP presentation.I'm really dreading it cos my moderator is the not so friendly Dr.Khaled.He's one of those people that make you have butterflies in your stomach.I've done my power-point slides with a bit more modification to come.I just want it all to go on smoothly and well.
In the meantime however,I'm pleased that my favourite Reds got their Champions League campaign off with a winning stuff.They beat a skillful Real Betis side 2-1 at Seville.Well that shows what trully is a real champion side.It takes steel and determination to be the champions.
Ok I'll sign off with this for now,but will be back tomorrow to share my experiences for my presentation.
God please help me and Ciao guys.....

No comments: