Sunday, September 25, 2005

FYP done now Finals...

Well it took some time for me to come back and blog about something. I wanted to blog on the day of my FYP presentation, but certain events halted my intention. As I dreaded it turned out bad. I was drilled by Dr.Khaled on my topic. He wasn't pleased about many things. It was the lowest point of my life, not to mention all my friends who were there to see my presentation. Imagine what I was going through at that time. Well like the quote in my supervisor's room says,"Whatever trials or tribulations or problems that you go through, God gives it to the best of your abilities so you find the strength within to overcome it. He doesn't burden you with something that you can't overcome. In trouble times he gives you the strength." This is certainly right. In all these problems the real good thing has been my supervisor Mr.Emerson. He's been God's saviour to me. He's been defensive of me(though he didn't say much on that day) and very helpful. I went to see him on Wednesday and had a nice, entertaining talk with him. He told me to forget about what Dr.Khaled said and concentrate on my finals. Well all in all this semester has been very interesting to me,the highs and lows and not to mention how fast its coming to an end. Well tomorrow the final examinations begin in earnest. My 1st paper is only on Thursday so I have time to study a bit more. Next sem I'll be off to JB for my Industrial Training.
Ciao.....

No comments: